The Best Vegan Protein Pancakes!
Vegan Protein Pancakes with Ciara London
Makes about 6 pancakes
- 1 cup of flour (you can use any flour)
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp (1/4 cup) of Misfits Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup/ sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut oil
- Your choice of toppings
- Add all of your dry ingredients into a bowl
- Then add all of your wet ingredients
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and thick (add more m*lk if needed)
- Add your coconut oil to a hot non-stick pan and cook until bubbles appear in the centre of each pancake. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve your pancakes on a plate and add your choice of toppings and enjoy!
Don't forget to tag us @misfitshealth so we can see your creations 👀