Vegan Jam Drop Protein Cookie
1 cup oats
1 cup ground almonds
1 scoop MISSFITS Vanilla Protein Multitasker
70g coconut oil, softened
¼ cup agave syrup
Pinch of salt
For the jam
½ cup fresh strawberries
¼ cup water
2 tbsp agave syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place your oats in a highly powdered blender/food processor and blitz into a flour.
- Place your oats, ground almonds, MISSFITS Vanilla Protein Multitasker, and salt into a large bowl. Mix in the coconut oil and agave syrup and mix together well to form a dough.
- With yout hands grab a little handful of the dough and roll into balls. Place the mixture into the baking tray and with your thumb gently press down to create a indentation for the jam.
- Next move onto making the jam. Place your fresh strawberries, water and agave into a small saucepan. Heat gently until the strawberries begin to soften, once the berries have broken down mash it with a fork to however smooth or lumpy you like.
- Remove from the heat and still in the chia seeds. Leave to cool and thicken.
- Fill each cookie hole with about ½ tsp of jam. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Take out the oven and leave the cookies to fully cool before removing from the tray.