• 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
• 1/2 cup oat flour
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1 Tbsp corn flour • 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1 Tbsp baking powder
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar • 400g light coconut milk (from a can) • 3 tsp vanilla extract • 1/4 cup melted coconut oil • 1 egg
• 1 scoop of MISSFITS Vanilla Vegan Protein Multitasker 👊
HOW TO MAKE 👇
1. To a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients. Whisk to combine.
2. Then add egg, coconut milk, vanilla essence, and melted coconut oil.
3. Fold into the batter with a mixing spoon until combined.
5. Let the batter rest while your iron preheats - about 5 minutes.
6. Once preheated, add roughly 1 cup batter (or until the surface is almost completely covered) to the waffle iron and close.
Cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Remove the cooked waffles stack them up real good.
8. Top with melted chocolate (we used vegan) strawberries, coconut flakes.
Pop it on a tray and take it to bed #fuelyourbest 😏
Tag us in your creations using our all natural, gluten-free , low sugar, protein products - we want to see! 😍