Skip to content
Salted Caramel Granola
- 1 and 1/2 cups jumbo oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1 cup medjool or deri dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 2 and 1/2 tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- tbsp smooth almond butter
- small pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 scoop of MissFits Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- Pre heat the oven to gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Add the oats, nuts, seeds, ground nuts, cinnamon, protein powder, himalayan salt and to a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the coconut oil, olive oil, almond butter and maple syrup over the dry ingredients and stir well, ensuring everything is fully coated.
- Transfer the granola to the baking tray and bake in the center of the oven for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Make sure to remove from the oven to stir every 5-10 minutes, to ensure that it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully before stirring through the chopped dates.
- Transfer to an airtight container where it will keep for up to 6 weeks.
- Enjoy alone with chilled nut milk, sprinkled on your nice cream, porridge bowl or as a snack straight from the jar!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.