Chocolate Ganache Protein Bars
For the protein brownie base
300g medjool or deri dates
2 scoops MissFits Nutrition Chocolate Multitasker
140g nuts (I used almonds and pecans)
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tbsps cacao powder
For the chocolate ganache topping
6 tbsps coconut oil
6 tbsps maple syrup
6 tbsps cacao powder
4 tbsps smooth peanut butter
- Add all of the base ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until fully combined.
- Transfer the base mix to a square baking tin (either line the tin with grease proof paper or grease with coconut oil first) and spread into an even, smooth layer.
- Pop the base in the freezer to set whilst you make the ganache topping.
- Add the coconut oil to a small pan and set over a low-medium heat and allow it to melt.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the maple syrup, cacao powder and peanut butter.
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour over the ganache.
- Return to the freezer to set for an hour. Allow to thaw slightly at room temperature before cutting into 12 equal slices. Enjoy!
- These protein bars will keep in an airtight container stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, but I like to freeze the rest of my batch where they’ll keep for up two weeks!
Tag us in your MISSFITS #fuelyourbest creations - we're nosey 👀