Protein Chickpea Brownie Bites
Ingredients (24 servings)
3 scoops MISSFITS Chocolate Multitasker
2 cans of chickpeas, drained
2 bananas, mashed
20ml of coconut oil, melted
1 cup of coconut milk
1 tbsp of almond butter
1 tbsp of cacao powder
Handful of cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas until they form a paste like texture.
- Add the banana, protein, coconut oil, almond butter and cacao powder and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the milk until you have a mixture slightly looser than a normal cake mix.
- Grease a baking tin and pour in the mixture, sprinkle over the cacao nibs and pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife in the center comes out clean.