No Bake, Gooey Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of MISSFITS Salted Caramel Protein Multitasker
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup packed dates
- 1tsp Maple syrup
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 packs of MISSFITS Wonderballs (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate
- 7 Tbsp light coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare crust by adding nuts, cocoa powder, MISSFITS multitasker and sea salt to a food processor and blending into a meal. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add dates and maple syrup to the food processor and pulse until small bits remain or a ball forms. Break up the dates with a spoon so they're not all in one clump. Then add the nut mixture back in and blend to combine until a loose dough is formed.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined dish and spread with fingers to evenly distribute. Then top with parchment paper or plastic wrap and use a flat-bottomed object - such as a drinking glass or measuring cup - to press and pack the crust into a solid, even layer. Set in freezer for 5 mins
- Pour the peanut butter layer in top of crust
- Set in freezer to chill.
- Melt the finely chopped dark chocolate to a pan on medium heat. Then add coconut milk and coconut oil.
- Let set for 5 minutes. Then whisk to combine. The mixture should be entirely melted and smooth.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and pour the ganache on top. Spread with a spoon until smooth. Then add back to the freezer to set for 5-10 minutes, or until semi-firm to the touch (enough to slice).
- Would recommend not too share, they are far too good 😍