Chocolate Chai Banana Bites
3 medium bananas
¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ cup low fat greek yoghurt
1 large egg
1 scoop MISSFITS Chocolate Protein Multitasker
1 cup gluten free flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tsp chai spice
3 tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 175ºC and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin or brownie tin.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in the remaining wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until combined. Divide mixture evenly among the 12 cups. Note - an ice cream scoop is very handy for this!
- Sprinkle walnut pieces on top and lightly push down.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes until tester comes out clean. Remove from tin, let cool and enjoy!