MISSFITS BAKEOFF: Pastry Week
Salted Caramel Banoffee Pie
¼ cup oats
½ scoop MISSFITS Salted Caramel
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbs tahini
For the toffee:
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
2-3 tbs plant based milk
2 scoops MISSFITS Salted Caramel Vegan Protein Multitasker
For the filling:
1/4 cup of vegan yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 scoop MISSFITS Salted Caramel Vegan Protein Multitasker
- First up make the crust by placing everything into the mini food processor and blend together. It should be sticky and hold together when pinched.
- Crumble onto a mini tart tin and use your fingers to press it evenly throughout and a little up the sides. Place in the freezer to set.
- Then make your toffee by placing everything into the mini food processor, blending until smooth, then spreading over the base and placing back in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Place half a banana and the other filling ingredients into the mini food processor again and blending until creamy.
- Remove the pie from the freezer, slice some the half banana left into coins and place over the toffee. Spread the filling over everything and place back into the freezer for 20 minutes to set. Keep in the fridge until ready to enjoy!