• 200g medjool dates
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter* (or other nut/seed butter)
• 1/3 cup cacao powder
• 1/4-1/2 cup melted coconut oil
• 1 scoop of MISSFITS Chocolate Protein Multitasker
HOW TO MAKE 👇
1. To a food processor, add dates and mix until a fine paste or a small ball forms.
2. Add peanut butter. Blend once more to combine.
3. Add cacao powder and MISSFITS Protein powder and blend once more to combine.
4. Add melted coconut oil, starting with the smaller measurement and working your way up as needed until a fudgy paste is formed.
5. Transfer to a lined baking tray and spread with the back of a spoon until a smooth, even surface is achieved. Top with dried raspberries - anything you like!
6. Freeze until firm to the touch - about 20 minutes or more as needed. Then remove from freezer and slice into desired squares.
7. Enjoy! Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or in the freezer up to 1 month.