110g Vegan Butter
100g Caster Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
125g Plain Flour
28g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp non-dairy milk (we used Oat milk)
100g Vegan Dark Chocolate + more for topping, chopped into small chunks
25g MISSFITS Chocolate Vegan Protein Multitasker
- Start by preheating the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Add the butter, coconut sugar and caster sugar to a mixing bowl and cream together until dully combined. Add the vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and protein powder in the same bowl then add the baking powder and salt. Stir to combine then mix further with your hands until it becomes crumbly.
- Now add the non-dairy milk and mix with your hands until it becomes a thick cookie dough consistency. Roll into 16 small evenly sized balls and place on a cold lined baking tray. Now bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Once they have firmed around the edges but are still slightly soft in the middle take out the oven to cool. Add some more chocolate chunks to the top of each cookie and press inwards so it melts as the cookies cool.
- Once the cookies are completely cool serve and enjoy as you wish. We suggest enjoying with some delicious vegan ice cream or a cold glass of non-dairy milk!
P.S. Sharing is optional but not required.