- 1 Cup Mashed or Pureed Banana
- 2/3 Cup Nut Butter of Choice (I used smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Vegan Protein Multitasker
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- Optional Mini Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 300g Vegan Chocolate (I used a 70% dark chocolate)
- 250g Coconut Cream
- Start by preheating the oven to 160°C (325°F). Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all the brownie ingredients in a bowl and stir until completely smooth. When done spoon and spread evenly into the prepared baking pan. Place on the centre rack of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Note they will be slightly undercooked when you take them out. When done remove them from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile make the chocolate ganache by melting the chocolate and coconut cream together until combined and it becomes a smooth and shiny consistency. If it splits and starts to look oily just add a splash of non-dairy milk and combine.
- Once the brownies are completely cool spread roughly ¼ to ½ cup of the ganache over top and set in the fridge for up to 2 hours. You can alternately place in the freezer for up to 1 hour.
- When ready slice into 16 bite sized squares and serve and enjoy! I recommend serving with a scoop of vegan ice cream!