Chocolate Chai Protein Bombs
makes 8 balls
- 1/2 cup smooth, runny nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsps coconut flour
- 1 scoop (25g) of MISSFITS Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until combined. Alternatively, mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take a small amount of mixture and using your hands, shape in to a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have 8 energy balls.
- Pop the balls in to the freezer to set for an hour. Store in the fridge where they’ll keep for up to a week or the freezer where they’ll last up to 3 months. Enjoy!