Let's make these gluten free vegan Crumble bars!
Makes 12 big bars 👇
For the oat layer
- 100g gluten free oat flour - just grind your oats into flour in a blender
- 130g gluten free rolled oats
- 60g Missfits vanilla vegan protein
- 3 tsp of sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120ml coconut oil melted
For the fruit layer
- 300g blueberries
- 2 tsp of sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Pinch of salt
- Mix together the oat flour, oats, protein, sweetener, baking powder salt into a large bowl. Fold in the coconut oil.
- Transfer 3/4 mix of the mixture into a cake tin lined. Press down with your hands or spoon to make sure the base is even.
- Mix all of the fruit layer together in a bowl then pour onto the base.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing.
Let us know if you make them!