Zucchini oats is a trend we can get behind. Adding grated zucchini (aka courgette) is a great way to bulk up your porridge, adds fibre and soaks up the flavours well so it doesn't taste like you're eating grated veg.
- 40g oats
- 1/2 zucchini, fine grated
- 1/2 apple, finely grated
- 1tsp sweet miso paste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of MISSFITS Salted Caramel Vegan protein
- 3 tbsp what bran or ground flax and chia
- 2 tbsp yoghurt of choice
- Cover your oats with 1 cup of boiling water in the pan and let it soak for 10 minutes
- Add in the grated veg, apple and miso paste and bring to simmer
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often and adding more water if necessary
- Remove from the heat and stir through the remaining ingredients
- Serve with your favourite toppings!